OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I'll have to give that a try. I have the galaxy note 10+, unsure if anyone uses this phone or has any setting recommendations. I have zero photography abilities lol.
I use an Iphone, so I am not exactly sure. I thought the galaxies have a better camera in general than the rest.

Can you adjust your leds on your system to try and get the best match with the lens on your phone?

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an Iphone, so I am not exactly sure. I thought the galaxies have a better camera in general than the rest.

Can you adjust your leds on your system to try and get the best match with the lens on your phone?
I was playing around with the phone last night while adjusting the color of the tank. And i was getting better pics, just a little grainy. These camera's on our phones have to many options, make them almost non user friendly lol. But the orphek lenses really help adjust the color more natural. The macro lens blurs the camera pic really badly. It seems to make my camera phone focus on the tank wall instead of looking into the water.

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was playing around with the phone last night while adjusting the color of the tank. And i was getting better pics, just a little grainy. These camera's on our phones have to many options, make them almost non user friendly lol. But the orphek lenses really help adjust the color more natural. The macro lens blurs the camera pic really badly. It seems to make my camera phone focus on the tank wall instead of looking into the water.
This macro lens is made to be really close to the object you are shooting. I am still playing around with settings to be honest.

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green gig update:

He has not doubled in size. A solid 9-10" when inflated.
Interesting side observation. I have a cleaner shrimp in the system. When the cleaner found the gig two days into the system. I have never seen him move more than 1-2" away from the underside of the pedal. His choice is really playing with fire IMO. It has been like this for 3 weeks.

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most shrimp have some relationship with anemones. Every time I see an anemone diving, no matter the species, there will be various shrimp and crabs hiding out near the foot or under the pedal. Even if they are not immune to the sting they will hang there for protection.

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is now over a foot in diameter. All is well
Gig 6.jpeg

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking good,
I also have a green gig, less vibrant but its growing!
Thank you!

Growth means it is still healthy! Some of the vibrancy could be lighting. Also I have four clowns that feed it... So it grows way to fast. @this is me Has two beautiful gigs ( green and blue) that grew to what looks to be almost 2 feet in diameter each. He had to move them to there own display. I might be on that path next year we will see.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back