Greetings fellow reefers

garyisrael

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
28
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings
I’m proud to be a part of this amazing group of fellow hobbyists.
I’m a 68 year old grandpa who’s been in the hobby since the mid seventies and I’ve made just about every mistake that can be made and learned a little something from each. But you know, you never know it all and I’m constantly trying to learn more.
I have a 180 gallon reef tank with fish and mostly leathers, LPS, Zoas and Palys. I have a registered black thumb when it comes to SPS.
I also have given mister Neptune countless dollars and have almost every automation I can. I try to make the hobby a hobby and not a job. Been there done that.
Anyway Howdy
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new