Greetings from Charleston!

His Coral Highness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
267
Reaction score
302
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used Reef2Reef about a thousand times so I figured it's about time I made an account. Originally started knowing absolutely nothing with a 75 gallon tank I picked up covered in spiderwebs from a garage sale for $50 and said "I'm just sticking with fish, there is no way I am spending all that time/money/energy on corals...."

So anyway I am spending all that time/money/energy on corals now. I now have a little 16 gallon reef tank in my office which is really coming along nicely thanks to help from Reef2Reef and the awesome local shops in the Charleston area offering excellent advice. Eventually I want to convert my 75 gallon into a predator reef tank but that is still on the to-do list for now...
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new