Greetings from Mexico City.

miguelardo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Location
México D.F
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Michael. I live in Mexico City. Previously had a reef tank 65 gallon for work I had to disassemble, now I return to the hobby a 35 gallon nano reef whose main characteristic that everything was built so DIY. shall begin to show as a theme was the construction process I hope you will enjoy it. I have a little over 2 years in the hobby, during this time I have had many ups and downs and joys of which I have learned a lot. Within the forums I found a lot of information which I have emerged a great hobby made ​​these. Thanks for letting me join this great forum, I had the opportunity to look at some issues and I've found very nice aquariums hope to learn a lot from their experiences greetings.
 
Thanks, these are as currently in the night I post a topic to present my tank and the construction process
 

Attachments

  • P1090893 (Copiar).jpg
    P1090893 (Copiar).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 192
  • P1090895 (Copiar).jpg
    P1090895 (Copiar).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 143
  • P1090896 (Copiar).jpg
    P1090896 (Copiar).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 163
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Nice looking tank! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new