Greetings From New Brunswick NJ

Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum but have been reef keeping since 2013, mainly used to use RC but stop for a few years online and seems like many ppl have made the move to R2R. Any other NJ reefers on here? Always looking for frag swaps or just friendly advice/ new shop suggestions.

Current set up is 75 gal reef tank with a custom made 55 gal sump. Mixed reef, mainly LPS and softies with some SPS. Running 2 Radions, MP 10w, Vertex 150 Omega skimmer, 2 part doser, ATO, the works... all off my apex (remote control from anywhere is amazing!!) Once I get some time I will post some pics of the tank!
Yo yo yo Jersey in da house sup brother,, Welcome aboard r2r you’ll love it here people are way chill and very helpful,, but by the sound of things you got this. Good luck
 
Howdy

howdy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R. People are switching because it's friendly here. Happy to have you here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new