Greetings from The Lou!

Obi Wan Kenobi Hello GIF by Star Wars



Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Thanks for all the warm welcomes...looking forward to spending some time here (and getting some help)

Now comes the sad part; I will demonstrate my total lack of photography skills.

From my 125L (closest I have to a reef tank);
blueline (2016).jpg
golden.jpg

corals2.jpeg

From my 125T (which I think will end being close to a reef):
group2.jpg

From my 240 (which I would called a FOWLR---this pic is particularly poor):
huma-huma.jpeg

From my 300:
emp (adult).jpg

And from my 360:
clown.jpeg

From my nano:
from_front_mid.jpg

I have been thinking for a while: I need to get some better pics. Using these photos verifies it!
 
Kirkwood. Not that far from you.
No for sure, I’m at the corner reef a lot, favorite store and for sure favorite place for corals. And seascape studio favorite place for fish. Really nice to see someone from the area here!
 
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg
That is one impressive spreadsheet! And yea - welcome to R2R!
 
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg
Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to learning more from you
 
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg
Uh oh! Looks like an engineer has come to visit? Check lists and spreadsheets! Welcome to Reef2Reef! It sounds like you bring a wealth of information and knowledge!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new