Greetings from the West Coast!

El Reeflero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
73
Location
NorCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Been reefing for years but chiseled my tanks down to a small nano (life took over!). Re-engaging a bit and adding another - waiting for the IM 15 with a few upgrades. I look forward to fun exchanges with all! Happy Holidays!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new