Greetings R2R!

JUReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
11
Location
New Jersey, USA
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have long been away from the reefing community. I started my first reef tank at 14, when I asked my parents for an Oceanic Biocube! I worked my butt off mowing lawns and blowing snow during the winter to save up and buy all the equipment I needed (besides a generator >:C). I had that tank for 2 years, before Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey, and I unfortunately lost my little reef tank as well as my freshwater tanks. 13 years later, I own my own home (and a generator) and have an empty corner in my living room begging to be home to my new tank. Looking to catch up on all the new stuff. I mainly joined so I could learn and research by proxy. I haven't purchased anything yet, as I want to make sure I do plenty of research beforehand. If you guys have any recommendations, or any forum posts with super detailed information feel free to share! Also share your tanks!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new