Greetings!

USMCHerkNav

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

I am not 100% new to the hobby as I have had a Biocube reef tank in the past (7 years ago) but man have things changed! I am looking at getting back into the hobby and I am in research mode at the moment.
Thanks go out everyone for the excellent contributions and articles! It has helped me remember what I have forgotten and gotten me up to speed on the latest and greatest methods, and technology. I am looking at going with a Red Sea Reefer 250 or possibly 350 for this next tank and hope to have it put together in mid to late August (international travels between now and then). Anyway, once I start making purchases, I will start up a build thread for all to see :)

Cheers!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r.gif
#WelcometoR2R

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted on your progress with lots of photos! :)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard Marine! Retired Navy Airdale here. If I had a nickle for every ride on a C-130, well I could buy a beer. What a workhorse! Glad to have you with us. Oorah!

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to R2R!

You're going to love all of the new stuff in the hobby, and your choice of a Red Sea Reefer is a good one. Take your time on the research and build phase, enjoy the process. Definitely start a build thread, it will help you organize your thoughts and allow you to chart your progress.

Back