Grey sponge?

ssunthar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
848
Reaction score
602
Location
Singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Experts, noticed this grey 'sponge' like thingy on LR (about 1.5cm in size) and realized that it is moving (very slowly.. like a cm every 2 - 3 days) and it changes its shape (like stretching) when it is on the move... sorry for the pic quality.
20210324_133931.jpg
20210324_133948.jpg

Is this a sponge and is it safe?
Thanks.
 
I’d say anything faster or cheaper than a snail is safe...
Expensive and immobile livestock? I dunno.
I’m sure a glob of superglue will render it harmless ;Vulcan
joking and following :p
 
I’d say anything faster or cheaper than a snail is safe...
Expensive and immobile livestock? I dunno.
I’m sure a glob of superglue will render it harmless ;Vulcan
joking and following :p
Thanks Doctorgori... will keep an eye.
 
pics not clear but it looks like a mushroom ... they move and stretch as you described
I know what you mean, Im sure its not a mushroom...
20210326_190146.jpg
20210326_190140.jpg

and it stopped moving for a few days now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new