GSM pair in 25 g cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter rtague
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rtague

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
164
Reaction score
56
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are 3" and 2".I have them in a 120g 5' tank with an rbta,these were the first additions.I just added 2 wrasse and the female took exception chasing them down if they got anyway close to the nem,I can see this being a problem as I start to stock the tank in the long term,my question is would a 25 g jbj aio 18 x18 work for this pair I know GSM can get to 6".
 
I don't think that 25 will be anywhere near big enough for the Maroons. As you say, they can get pretty good size. I would look to find a new home at a LFS or maybe another reefer with the space.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new