Guess there is a leak :(

wonderphil-reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
88
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So building a small acrylic tank, test how easy it is.

It's only tiny, but I filled it with water today, and I think I have a small leak

20220809_131746_1.gif


It's only one side. I used a different glue on that side compared to the rest. On that side, I used Tensol 12 compared to the other side using Acrifix 192
 
Last edited:
Hard to tell if it's leaking from just a photo, but I think you may be right. ;)

Never heard of those glues, I've only ever used IPS weld-on. I'll have to remember that.
 
there is a gel type of weld on made for welding leaking seams and corners, Ive heard this stuff is pretty useful.

1660574267257.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new