Gulf Coast

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came from wet pets by bill in mobile and he confirmed that he is selling the business. It will remain a fish store tho. Hope he keeps the same wholeseller.
I did get a snowflake, black mimic tang, copper band, and purple fire fish.
Tomorrow headed to Biloxi to Just Fish( check it out on FB) and see the djardini they got and get lunch with the wife

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have any pictures of the stuff you want to frag?

I think it is all frag'd already. I do not have pictures and it is going to be a busy week so I cannot break out the big camera. I know I have at least 10 - 20 GSP already on plugs, kenya tree, purple death, pavona, montipora, mohican sun.

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came from wet pets by bill in mobile and he confirmed that he is selling the business. It will remain a fish store tho. Hope he keeps the same wholeseller.
I did get a snowflake, black mimic tang, copper band, and purple fire fish.
Tomorrow headed to Biloxi to Just Fish( check it out on FB) and see the djardini they got and get lunch with the wife

I met the likely new owner a few weeks ago.

SFALReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like some GSP when you're able. I just hit the two stores in Mobile this weekend. Nice shops but dang, they couldn't be much further from me. P'cola is about the same trip, time wise.

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like some GSP when you're able. I just hit the two stores in Mobile this weekend. Nice shops but dang, they couldn't be much further from me. P'cola is about the same trip, time wise.

I have oodles. Three day weekend for me, so I am around.

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am down in Daphne (Belforest) and it is so hard for me to get to the shops in mobile. Gerwin's fish store in Biloxi is only a 20 minute detour for me, but they don't open until 4 hours after shift change so that's tough to get to as well. But I also haven't found a shop in Pensacola that I like.

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am down in Daphne (Belforest) and it is so hard for me to get to the shops in mobile. Gerwin's fish store in Biloxi is only a 20 minute detour for me, but they don't open until 4 hours after shift change so that's tough to get to as well. But I also haven't found a shop in Pensacola that I like.
We just did Gerwins in Biloxi this weekend. Totally worth the trip. They were super flexible on prices and even sold us a held fish since we drove so far to get there

SFALReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a long time since i've been to any in P'Cola, they used to be pretty good. I'll give the Biloxi store a look next time i'm over there.

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh man, I just scrolled thru and saw that. I’ll pm you later to see if your available this wknd

I never heard from anyone so a lot of them have been placed. I think I may still have purple death, pavona, kenya tree, GSP, mohican sun, pink zippers and possibly a toadstool

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back