OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if any of you guys have at AIO set up you wanna sell? Looking for a hospital/qt tank to keep ready.

I just keep a 75 gallon in the attic in case of another tank disaster. You can wait of a $1 a gallon sale at petco, not a bad thing to have a big tank handy in case you spring a leak.

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just keep a 75 gallon in the attic in case of another tank disaster. You can wait of a $1 a gallon sale at petco, not a bad thing to have a big tank handy in case you spring a leak.
I have a 10 gal petco special set up after going thru a plague that just swept thru my tank. But if I want to keep it up permanently, the wife says it needs to look nicer lol
image.jpg

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light crate special lid, been there,
I have a 10 gal petco special set up after going thru a plague that just swept thru my tank. But if I want to keep it up permanently, the wife says it needs to look nicer lol
image.jpg

done that.

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light crate special lid, been there,

done that.
Yep, lost all but 4 fish. Corals are fine, the only ones I have put in there are the ones I got from you and another guy I know. Here they are actually:
IMG_0407.jpeg

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, lost all but 4 fish. Corals are fine, the only ones I have put in there are the ones I got from you and another guy I know. Here they are actually:
IMG_0407.jpeg

At least you still have those. The purple deaths look good.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back