Gulf Coast

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll probably get a little something… when you want to order?
With my work schedule, I could order this week for a Saturday (17th) delivery, or after that I most likely need to wait until Friday October 7th. Do either of those work for you?

@Snoopdog what did y'all find to be the most fair way to split cost? 50/50, prorated based on number of items ordered, prorated based on cost, something else?

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With my work schedule, I could order this week for a Saturday (17th) delivery, or after that I most likely need to wait until Friday October 7th. Do either of those work for you?

@Snoopdog what did y'all find to be the most fair way to split cost? 50/50, prorated based on number of items ordered, prorated based on cost, something else?

It was always just individual based, and most did not share how they split it.

.Haliax.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ll be out of town this weekend, but Oct 7 is good.

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have any mixed up at the moment, I can mix some for you tonight, I’m at soccer practice now. No charge.
@BamaCoastPyrat
I got it figured out. I took a baffle out of my sump which allowed me to drop about 10 gallons out of the system and still allowed the pumps to run. I already had water mixing but like to let it sit for 24-48 hours before using. Thanks for the response

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep on your toes boys.

1663685188572.png

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't even know what any of that stuff is for.

I need to head that way sometime to get some bumblebee snails. I have some vermitid snails I want to get rid of before they become a problem

Well remember on vermitid snails, the bumblebees act slow and you think you still have vermitid but since they do not get rid of the tubes....well it is a slow thing. But positive note, they do a good job! I had hundreds now I have none.

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well remember on vermitid snails, the bumblebees act slow and you think you still have vermitid but since they do not get rid of the tubes....well it is a slow thing. But positive note, they do a good job! I had hundreds now I have none.
That's good to know. I don't have a lot, but I want to cut them off before they become a problem.

That being said, I think I'm going to put an order in at reefcleaners.org. Is anyone interested in ordering anything? I'm just a little shy of hitting the free shipping mark.

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's good to know. I don't have a lot, but I want to cut them off before they become a problem.

That being said, I think I'm going to put an order in at reefcleaners.org. Is anyone interested in ordering anything? I'm just a little shy of hitting the free shipping mark.
LOL, they have 50,899 dwarf cerith in stock.

Calebd91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a bit since checked in on this thread, been getting the 90g settled in nice and slowly adding to the livestock and coral stock.
I see few of y’all wanting to make orders from online, Chris at oceans corals in mobile can do select ordering if you give him a call or Facebook message, he makes orders on Sunday if I remember correct. He has plenty of CUC options in stock almost always as well as great selection of fish and even some rare variants and 3 large frag tank setups packed full or corals as well as smaller frag tank with some high end torches/hammers/acans. I go by there almost every other weekend, usually catch one of his sales on corals when I can! Got to pack this 90 out like we have our 24 cube!

I’ll have to get a better full tank shot of the 90g this weekend when I’m home for peak lights. And also here is my fiancés 24g cube I bought her for anniversary to get her started after she complained I spent to much time on my tanks and she wanted to pick out fish and corals for herself lol!

Attachments

• 7EF270C5-4C96-4DD1-8721-EEC992DAC864.jpeg
    7EF270C5-4C96-4DD1-8721-EEC992DAC864.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 28
  • A4BE3CF8-B4B2-4703-9F6D-9D303F0518C3.jpeg
    A4BE3CF8-B4B2-4703-9F6D-9D303F0518C3.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 31

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back