Haddoni, Gigantea or something else?

cet98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
263
Reaction score
117
Location
Home by the Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the surface this looks to be a Haddoni until you see the purple verrucae on the underside.
It’s unlike anything I’ve come across so I thought I’d ask around.

Currently in cipro treatment

Thanks for any informative insight 👍🏼


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new