Haiii

BurgerLocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it’s BurgerLocker here checking in from eastern Canada. I’ve had SW tanks for around 8 years on and off. I’ve currently got an IM 14g all-in-one tank with a few zoas and mushrooms, but I have had as big as a 120g with 40g sump mixed reef. The aquarium I currently own is slowly recuperating after nearly a year of neglect while I was busy working and going to through separation. I’ve finally got my life sorted out enough that I can begin to resume my hobbies, so I figured I’d start a build thread on here for my new Waterbox Marine X 35.1, which you guys can check out if you’d like.

Happy reefing everybody! Stay safe!

image.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it’s BurgerLocker here checking in from eastern Canada. I’ve had SW tanks for around 8 years on and off. I’ve currently got an IM 14g all-in-one tank with a few zoas and mushrooms, but I have had as big as a 120g with 40g sump mixed reef. The aquarium I currently own is slowly recuperating after nearly a year of neglect while I was busy working and going to through separation. I’ve finally got my life sorted out enough that I can begin to resume my hobbies, so I figured I’d start a build thread on here for my new Waterbox Marine X 35.1, which you guys can check out if you’d like.

Happy reefing everybody! Stay safe!

image.jpg
Welcome!

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back