Haitian Pink-tip Anemone

MB_Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
17
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put in a new Haitian Pink-tip Anemone and wondering what it eats and if it’s OK with Clown Fish?
 
I just put in a new Haitian Pink-tip Anemone and wondering what it eats and if it’s OK with Clown Fish?
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

These need good lighting just like most other anemones. You can also feed them small chunks of shrimp or krill, perhaps once a week.
Most clownfish will not host in this species naturally, but I’ve had some adapt, especially tomato clowns.

Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new