• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammers for sale

Item Price
$30-$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rainbow hologram hammers $60 per head, gold hammers $30 per head, rose gold hammers $30 per head

Jupiter Florida pickup only

IMG_9936.jpeg
IMG_9935.jpeg
IMG_9938.jpeg
IMG_9934.jpeg
IMG_9937.jpeg
IMG_9933.jpeg
IMG_9739.jpeg
IMG_9735.jpeg
IMG_0054.jpeg
IMG_0057.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new