Hanna Checker Pack - CA, ALK, Phos SOLD

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1,533
Location
Pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have three Hanna checkers, got them with a used tank set up and have duplicates. Thought I would give a good deal to you guys.
99FA474A-3A7C-4238-A85D-9FEF583E15D9.jpeg
DE124DB4-F006-4E14-8D1D-A02A68955478.jpeg
D5A47705-25C3-46BD-B63C-C6CEC4EC275B.jpeg
BDF3D3F5-C94C-429B-8AAF-860341F0EFEC.jpeg
87295743-5719-4F5F-89FD-F74BF53E1E97.jpeg


$90 plus shipping. Would prefer not to part out, but if I get enough requests I will. Will also entertain trades for coral or other equipment. Hit me with what you’ve got.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new