Hanna Magnesium checker

meadows tank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a Hanna Magnesium Checker HI719. Is it working for saltwater?
 
Seems odd they haven’t made one for saltwater, I imagine there would be a market for it. I’ve been debating on jumping to Hanna checkers but prefer to use one brand for all my tests. If they ever figure it out I might make the jump but for now I think I’m gonna go from api to Red Sea since my lfs carries them.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new