Happy 3 years to me!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
March 16th officially marked 3 years of me being in the hobby woohoo! Happy 3 years to clownfish and reef tank! Here is an old video since I haven’t taken any recently even though a lot has changed in it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on being in the hobby for three years!
 
Congratulations!! I can’t see myself ever leaving the hobby!
Me neither! Especially with this buddy who is my absolute favorite! My saltwater puppy dog! I love him a lot more than anything else in the hobby because I always say corals can’t show affection or interact with you. But Hewbie can!
IMG_2262.jpeg
 
No wrong Hubie!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Who I didn’t even know about until after I got Hewbie. I just saw him and said omg he looks like a Hewbie!
 
Congrats on the milestone!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new