• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

happy with Fraggle Reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

chadfarmer

profilux in the house
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i payed for my coral and he shipped it to me superfast, to fast for me to spend a few more hundreds of dollars because he shipped the corals the next day -- to bad he didnt update his site the day before

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks much for the kind words Chad and Jesse, for future reference Chad please feel free to let me know that you'd like your order held for later on in the week, that way I can track other things down for you, I don't mind holding onto things until wednesday or thursday. those other rocks came in the same day that yours went out unfortunately, otherwise I'd have offered them to you for sure.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back