Has an acro disappointed you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish E
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So wait I'm confused...... @Reefnjunkie is @Battlecorals but as a regular user and not the shop? Nice to know when looking for info on SPS. BTW, love the battlebox, and will be buying another very soon!
No they are not the same person. He was saying he takes true to life pics also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new