Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

Scdell

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
They made rules for the pre order. Pay in full by a certain date. Or no pre order. No soup for you!!! We did in good faith. Now where's the good faith from GHL????

Everyone can think what they want about this. To me it sounds like the IOND is going to be a failure. Silence beckons of uncertainty. Anyone see one in action that's not a beta?

infinite0180

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I dont normally post things like this but i just have to say that ive been watching this whole thing and cant understand why anybody would not be demanding their money back by now…

robbyg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I dont normally post things like this but i just have to say that ive been watching this whole thing and cant understand why anybody would not be demanding their money back by now…
Well @[email protected] just told him today that they have nothing further to say on the issue and if he is not happy with that he should request a refund.

Scdell

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
They know what's going on. They know when and if it will ever ship. They don't want us to know.
And that's bad news for us that pre ordered. They're coming out with the new doser so they don't want bad vibes affecting that. They know people will wait. It just might backfire on them if people lose patience waiting.

ARE YOU PROUD OR EMBARRASSED OF YOUR REEF TANK?

• Proud

Votes: 221 57.9%
  • Embarrassed

Votes: 49 12.8%
  • Neither proud or embarrassed

Votes: 95 24.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 17 4.5%
Cultivated Reef