Has anyone used the sprinkler controller before? We need you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Testers needed!
(Not aquarium related, but please go through if you are interested)

- INKBIRD Smart Sprinkler Controller (Irrigation System)
03.jpg

;FacepalmRequirements are as follows,

> be able to advise professionally and effectively
> be able to share the irrigation process
> have a great interest in this product

The test is available for USA and Canada residents ONLY!
But if you meet the requirements above and use the US plug, you can also apply for this.
Leave a comment tell us what you are using or shoot us a private message about your ideas will be much appreciated!
We need as much as feedback to see what we can improve.

Please read the requirements and be active to message me, spots are limited to 5, first come first served.
1f64c.png

1f1fa_1f1f8.png
US Store: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LRWV5ZW
1f1e8_1f1e6.png
Canada Store: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09LRWGS8V
Click the links to see more details about the product!

02.jpg
04.jpg

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I own an irrigation and landscape business in Florida. Im a certified installer for other brands. I'll try one out on my own system and give you some feedback.

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In need of a new irrigation controller. Worth giving it a shot with feedback.

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would love to use it for my gardens, front and back of my house. But I wouldn't know how to set it up or use it. Looks very interesting though.
Yeah, you can set it up and make an auto irrigation system. But we don't provide the local service to set, only for the product. If you would like to try it out, I am very glad to send you a message.

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a landscape contractor in San Diego, I'd try it out. I've also just asked members to give me their opinions on an idea that I have. I want to run a manifold that has a dedicated pump running probably 6 valves now I haven't decided yet if I am go I need to run the valves with a irrigation timer or if there is a way to hook it up to the apex yet. I just don't want to use a bunch of plug in ports. With this option I will only use 2. I need to look more into the Apex side of thing for this.

A;exr54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a RainMachine 12 zone irrigation controller. I love it. Uses different weather sources so it does not over saturate. In Florida that’s a big problem.
I got it because I think it looked cool. With the led screen. But I always just use the ap.

DB32424F-088F-4A03-BE25-733A8A7CACE7.jpeg

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am a landscape contractor in San Diego, I'd try it out. I've also just asked members to give me their opinions on an idea that I have. I want to run a manifold that has a dedicated pump running probably 6 valves now I haven't decided yet if I am go I need to run the valves with a irrigation timer or if there is a way to hook it up to the apex yet. I just don't want to use a bunch of plug in ports. With this option I will only use 2. I need to look more into the Apex side of thing for this.
Thank you, I sent you the message!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back