Has Reefing Become TOO easy?

Has technology made reefing too easy?

  • Yes, the frags seem to grow themselves!

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, it is still pretty difficult with tech

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Unsure, I just started

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,240
Reaction score
42,950
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you all think? Has technology made reefing too easy?
 
I wouldn’t say it’s too easy because you’d still have to know what you’re doing to take care of the system. I’d say it’s gotten a lot more “hands free” and automated. I’ve seen clients with all the latest gadgets in the world and still won’t have the same successful tank as most people on this community.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new