HD's 144 1/2 Moon

The best part of Reefing is watching the grandkids....watching the tank. :)

It just doesn't get any better than this!

IMG_20190319_181345.jpg
 
The best part of Reefing is watching the grandkids....watching the tank. :)

It just doesn't get any better than this!

IMG_20190319_181345.jpg

Awesome! My granddaughter will be here next week.

I hope I get a pic as good as yours!
 
I am fairly OCD, but I love to see little fingerprints on the glass.
I'm a little OCD in the finger print area as well, but like you nothing better than little prints on the glass. I keep my Norwex towels close by, the polishing cloth keeps the glass sparkling after they are finished pointing! They can touch all they want I love it!. :)
 
Talk about someone that is a bad influence..not mentioning any names but it sounds alot like @Scurvy.

Picking it up this weekend.

1060872908.png
She’s beautiful!!! I love being such a bad influence!
 
So I have been reading up on this species. I stumbled across this in an article this morning and now I'm looking for feedback. I currently have 4 lyretail's, one of which is almost fully transitioned. Will I be making a mistake? Should I reconsider?

Be careful not to mix swallowtail angels with fish that are outwardly more aggressive. They can, and most certainly will, be dominated by larger aggressors. Such aggressive fish would include triggerfish, large angelfish, and most surgeonfish. Likewise, thought should be given prior to introducing any additional planktivores, like Anthias species, with the swallowtails.
 
I can't speak to the Anthias or long term about mingling with Tangs but after the initial introduction madness my PBT and Yellow have left her alone for most part. A quick 1 or 2 second get out of my way chase is all I see now and those are getting less frequent as the days pass.

I only have one Fathead Anthias and he ignores the Angel. Not known to be aggressive though.
 
I can't speak to the Anthias or long term about mingling with Tangs but after the initial introduction madness my PBT and Yellow have left her alone for most part. A quick 1 or 2 second get out of my way chase is all I see now and those are getting less frequent as the days pass.

I only have one Fathead Anthias and he ignores the Angel. Not known to be aggressive though.
For geewiz I will ask about tangs as well since those are on my last to add list. Good time for a little Friday morning learning. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new