OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing is impossible to photograph, for me. Maybe Ed, Ty or Tim can do better, but you have seen what I have come up with on this thread.

It is solid blue. The more light that you give it, the more blue that it gets... at least in my tank.

More people that I traded frags with, for lineage sake:
av99
BoomCorals

scchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed now that I am more awake that the photos are much too purple as well though the vibrancy is close to right

scchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a little closer
P8040068.JPG

OP
OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...hate to do this here, but better than trying to answer all of the PMs that I have gotten wanting to buy/trade with the risk of missing one:

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks amazing. I cant wait to start stocking the new system. Hopefully tanks come in this week and the tanks get painted and are ready to start plumbing this weekend coming up.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four chunky frags of this if anybody would like to trade. Send me a PM. Forgive the mad frags (I just moved them for the photo) and dirty glass.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.20.01 PM.png

Amazing @jda !!! Not everyone will be willing to trade and will look for quick buck ! I applaud you for such an amazing act.

MurphyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four chunky frags of this if anybody would like to trade. Send me a PM. Forgive the mad frags (I just moved them for the photo) and dirty glass.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.20.01 PM.png
Wish I had something of value to trade for one, but your collection is way too advanced! I did pick up a small blue Tenuis. Sold to me as “Blue Tenuis” and not as dark as yours but is still extremely bright. HArd to capture the true blue.
EF03F071-983B-4583-8E69-96562482C104.jpeg

OP
OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gotten a few PMs, and yes, there are fakes being sold in the marketplace right now. This coral does not have green or yellow tips/polyps and everybody should be able to trace their lineage back to Peng, or myself.

I hope that people check here before they buy since the board does not allow us to question imposters.

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gotten a few PMs, and yes, there are fakes being sold in the marketplace right now. This coral does not have green or yellow tips/polyps and everybody should be able to trace their lineage back to Peng, or myself.

I hope that people check here before they buy since the board does not allow us to question imposters.
Thank you for the heads up. I was not familiar with this piece and was researching that sale thread when I came upon this thread.
Now that I am familiar with HOTO, I can say I really want one.

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has a legit frag for sale please PM me. I have little space left in my tank I’m growing out and I’d like to reserve that space for only the best pieces.

OP
OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who have been wanting to buy, I listed some frags on the for-sale section.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 49 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back