Hector's Goby

hot pursuit

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Location
Wilmington nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a Hector's Goby for a little under a year. I was thinking about adding another one of the same size. Any one on here have experience with this? Would they try to kill each other?
Thank, Ken
 
It's a bad idea to add another one. I have tried a couple times, and it ended the smaller one got killed. My tank is 225 gal with a lot of rock and hiding places.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new