Hello all!

TheReefJunkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys/gals! Just joined R2R not long ago, been reefing on and off for the past 20+ years, and ready to setup a new tank finally. I was excited to find a community of reefers that have so much knowledge and experience that happily share experiences! Can’t say my latest experience was the best though. I recently attempted to contact a member to buy their pm2, cond probe and orp probe (mine are old and in need of replacement before put back into action). Is this a common occurrence here in the community? I have had good interactions with others but this was just an unexpected slap in the face and a turn off. At any rate, thanks for all of those who have helped me since I’ve joined - I appreciate it!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

6DFC68CE-B9EB-402A-8C2D-2381B931D99E.gif

OP
OP
T

TheReefJunkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that would be a common occurrence here

20191011_200643.jpg
Didn’t want to think so! Back when I started, there wasn’t all of this fancy and technical equipment! We had to make our own and dial it in for what we wanted! Excited to bring on my new setup with some easier tech!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t want to think so! Back when I started, there wasn’t all of this fancy and technical equipment! We had to make our own and dial it in for what we wanted! Excited to bring on my new setup with some easier tech!
You will find here at R2R we are a friendly bunch of reefers who try and help everyone out as best as we can. Unfortunately their will always be some bad apples, but as a whole we try to keep this forum as friendly and family oriented as possible.

OP
OP
T

TheReefJunkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will find here at R2R we are a friendly bunch of reefers who try and help everyone out as best as we can. Unfortunately their will always be some bad apples, but as a whole we try to keep this forum as friendly and family oriented as possible.
Thanks for the reassurance! Glad I found y’all!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back