Hello All!

Long Island Larry

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

As the name implies I'm from Long Island but have transplanted myself to the MTS of Maryland. I'm the father of 3 kids, play guitar, have a loving girlfriend who enjoys my love of fish keeping, and to pay for all of it I print your junk mail. I know I know I'm sorry but I only print it. :cool:

I have been an aquarist for 22 years, and have collected some of the hardest freshwater fish in the hobby. After doing a species tank of Discus for most of that time I wanted to try something different. In October 2019 I set up a Nano (30 Gal) Reef and am enjoying some success.

Since I am new to Reefing I'm hoping to gain some helpful info on this aspect of the hobby, and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Larry
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! What style do you play on guitar?
I play mostly Thrash, I have also been getting into a lot of blues and funk as of late. Music is like fish keeping its a continuous learning process in which over time you grow and expand on the knowledge you collect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new