Hello Everyone here at R2R

Live4SaltLife1983

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm new here, I'm David and I'm just in the last couple of months getting back into Saltwater Aquariums. I have a 75gal drilled glass tank with 25gal custom acrylic sump that I'm trying a fishless cycle for the first time with . I'm also starting a 13.5 Fuval AIO with a few upgrades . I have a 10gal nano I've had going for about 5 months with a very small Powder Brown and 3 Blue Green Chromis that are doing great . A friend got out and gave them to me and I'm thinking their gonna be great in my 75 when it's ready. I'm gonna be looking lights for my 75gal also Coral and Fish. We'll that's where I am as a born again Reefer. Oh I'm in Jacksonville NC I would love to meet other hobbyist near me .
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I recommend;
2-3 Ai hydra 26 or 32hd

noopsyche k7 pro

3 orphek OR3-120 light strips
 
Hello I'm new here, I'm David and I'm just in the last couple of months getting back into Saltwater Aquariums. I have a 75gal drilled glass tank with 25gal custom acrylic sump that I'm trying a fishless cycle for the first time with . I'm also starting a 13.5 Fuval AIO with a few upgrades . I have a 10gal nano I've had going for about 5 months with a very small Powder Brown and 3 Blue Green Chromis that are doing great . A friend got out and gave them to me and I'm thinking their gonna be great in my 75 when it's ready. I'm gonna be looking lights for my 75gal also Coral and Fish. We'll that's where I am as a born again Reefer. Oh I'm in Jacksonville NC I would love to meet other hobbyist near me .
Welcome!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new