Hello everyone!!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi!!! I've been a member since 1-1-08 but this is my first post, I think..lol. I'm obviously a member of WAY too many reef forums. I'm sure I'm not alone in that respect. I admit, I spend most of my time on RF because it's more localized for me.
Even though I've been a member for awhile, it wasn't until recently that I started reading. Today, another RF member, Finn, reintroduced me to this great forum. Since then, I've been reading and looking at some amazing pictures!!
My tanks consist of a 46 bowfront that's mainly soft corals and LPS, but dominated by a huge RBTA that splits on a regular basis. This tank has been running for about 3 years now.
My second tank, and the tank that gets the most attention, is a 75 mixed reef that's predominately SPS and a few T. Croceas. I'm also starting to get more interested in Zoanthids and have a few colonies in this tank, as well as one or two in the 46. Nothing too special....yet!!
My next project will be a 113 cube that will also be predominately SPS. It will be my first tank with MH lighting, because of it's depth. The 75 has a Tek 5 6 bulb fixture and the 46 has PC lighting, which surprisingly, has kept the RBTA happy and healthy for 3 years. When I get the 113 set up, most of the 46 will transfer to it and the 46 will become a Seahorse tank. That'll be my girlfriend's project.
I've been very fortunate to have quite a few fellow reefers in my local area and do a lot of trading with them. I've also been very fortunate to turn my girlfriend into a REEF NERD!!! It helps when we go to the LFS or a club meeting and she says "Oooh, I want that!!!" LOL
Anyway, I look forward to participating in this great forum in the future. Thanks all and have a great day!!!

Sincerely,
Michael and Angela

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well we look forward to your contributions and welcome to R2R!! :D

OP
OP
returnofsid

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.reeffrontiers.com

In fact, I see quite a few recognizable user names here...lol. Guess we're all a bunch of Reef Forum addicts.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!! I'll get some pictures posted soon!!

OP
OP
returnofsid

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Finn!! Amanda, I like the bowfront tanks also, for aquascaping. Hate them for cleaning the front glass though!!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back