Hello Everyone...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Infidel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Infidel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
196
Reaction score
585
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've been into freshwater for 30 years and I have been into reef tanks for around 16 years. I recently moved for my job and I passed on my old setup to a friend. I just purchased a new tank (36x24x22 w/25g sump) and will be working on setting things up as the deliveries start coming in.

Anyway, this seems like a good community and I look forward to future discussions.
 
We welcome you to the community and are glad you joined us.
 
Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new