Hello Everyone...

gafoley

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm new here and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've been into freshwater for 30 years and I have been into reef tanks for around 16 years. I recently moved for my job and I passed on my old setup to a friend. I just purchased a new tank (36x24x22 w/25g sump) and will be working on setting things up as the deliveries start coming in.

Anyway, this seems like a good community and I look forward to future discussions.

Top Shelf Aquatics

gafoley

View Badges
Reaction score

I've been into freshwater for 30 years and I have been into reef tanks for around 16 years. I recently moved for my job and I passed on my old setup to a friend. I just purchased a new tank (36x24x22 w/25g sump) and will be working on setting things up as the deliveries start coming in.

Anyway, this seems like a good community and I look forward to future discussions.
Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Rick Mathew

View Badges
Reaction score

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…Explore…Learn…Share

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 118 21.5%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 132 24.0%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 266 48.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors