Hello Everyone...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Infidel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm new here and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've been into freshwater for 30 years and I have been into reef tanks for around 16 years. I recently moved for my job and I passed on my old setup to a friend. I just purchased a new tank (36x24x22 w/25g sump) and will be working on setting things up as the deliveries start coming in.

Anyway, this seems like a good community and I look forward to future discussions.
 
I'm new here and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've been into freshwater for 30 years and I have been into reef tanks for around 16 years. I recently moved for my job and I passed on my old setup to a friend. I just purchased a new tank (36x24x22 w/25g sump) and will be working on setting things up as the deliveries start coming in.

Anyway, this seems like a good community and I look forward to future discussions.
Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.
 
welcome60.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
I'm new here and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've been into freshwater for 30 years and I have been into reef tanks for around 16 years. I recently moved for my job and I passed on my old setup to a friend. I just purchased a new tank (36x24x22 w/25g sump) and will be working on setting things up as the deliveries start coming in.

Anyway, this seems like a good community and I look forward to future discussions.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…Explore…Learn…Share
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new