Hello everyone!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day to everyone here at R2R! This sight was referred to me by a friend because I think he was tired of me asking him questions that he didnt have the answer to. I kind of stumbled into the saltwater aquarium hobby by accident. You see I purchased a gsp (green spotted puffer) from walmart almost 2 years ago. It was sold as a freshwater fish (which is where they start out). I started doing research on him after he ate all my other fish. Research showed I had to gradually bring him to brackish, then full marine. I've had the full marine set up for about 6 months now, and have so many questions because I want to keep my little guy alive and as healthy as can be. Thanks for having me in here and I hope this to be a symbiotic relationship, even though in the beginning it will be mostly parasitic. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and kindness.

20200505_194434.jpg

Hello and welcome to the group, nice puffer,

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

dollfacekilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day to everyone here at R2R! This sight was referred to me by a friend because I think he was tired of me asking him questions that he didnt have the answer to. I kind of stumbled into the saltwater aquarium hobby by accident. You see I purchased a gsp (green spotted puffer) from walmart almost 2 years ago. It was sold as a freshwater fish (which is where they start out). I started doing research on him after he ate all my other fish. Research showed I had to gradually bring him to brackish, then full marine. I've had the full marine set up for about 6 months now, and have so many questions because I want to keep my little guy alive and as healthy as can be. Thanks for having me in here and I hope this to be a symbiotic relationship, even though in the beginning it will be mostly parasitic. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and kindness.

20200505_194434.jpg
Hi!! I'm new here too and I've also got a GSP, his name is Dozer and he's got his own 10g, just got him up to full gravity and he's tenacious haha!

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20200505_194434.jpg
Welcome!

whale GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back