Hello everyone!!!!

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told about this forum from a person that I was trading corals with. So I thought i would check it out. My name is Kevin, my wife and I reside in San Diego, CA. I am the production manager / director of R&D at a custom automotive and music paint supply store. I currently have a 75 gl semi cube. I have a couple of cool things running on it if I may say so my self...LOL. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am also a member on SD reefs and I am hoping to expand my coral trading and gain some new knowledge from other people of the reefing community.:wink:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there Kevin! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site! Would love to see pics of your tank! :)

OP
OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for welcoming me. Here are a couple of photos of my set up. It has changed a little since these pics but you get the idea. These pics were taken from a cell phone so please forgive me for the bad pics

Here are the stats:

75gl Semi Cube 24d x 24t x 30w
ASM g2 skimmer
40 gl sump with refugium- currently trying out mangroves to see how they do.
2 mp10's
Radion xr30 led fixture
RK2
aquamaxx cr1 nano calcium reactor
quietone 4000 return pump
3/4 hp jbj chiller
2- tlf reactors- 1 with chemi-pure and the other with bio-plastix
I have about 130lb of rock and about 20 fish

t12.jpg

t11.jpg

t10.jpg

t9.jpg

t8.jpg

t7.jpg

t5.jpg

t4.jpg

t3.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

tank5.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet tank and corals! Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a green bowerbankii? Can you send it to me?:) I'll even pay shipping lol. Your tank looks really nice. You have a good eye for corals as well!

OP
OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a green bowerbankii? Can you send it to me?:) I'll even pay shipping lol. Your tank looks really nice. You have a good eye for corals as well!

I have had that guy for about a year and a half. It almost didn't survive the transfer to the new tank. If it wasn't for aqua sd helping me out and storing my corals for me I would have lost all my livestock. The picture sucks but it a pretty intense green with blue eyes and has orange stripes on it. Definately one of my most favorite pieces.

Thanks
Kevin

Back