Hello from a Louisiana reefer

OutColdCRNA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
1,620
Location
shreveport
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Longtime lurker on this site! Been in the hobby for about 8 years. Sold my larger system before moving to Nebraska for grad school. Long story short have had a 25 lagoon going for the last three years while getting my masters in Nurse Anesthesia. Will be packing the family as well as my reef and moving it all back to Louisiana in February! Thanks for checking this out. This is a picture of my lagoon.
F9F1B4E8-35F0-4416-9968-7ED1912C57E8.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone! Longtime lurker on this site! Been in the hobby for about 8 years. Sold my larger system before moving to Nebraska for grad school. Long story short have had a 25 lagoon going for the last three years while getting my masters in Nurse Anesthesia. Will be packing the family as well as my reef and moving it all back to Louisiana in February! Thanks for checking this out. This is a picture of my lagoon.
F9F1B4E8-35F0-4416-9968-7ED1912C57E8.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new