Hello from Canada

fishsir

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
23
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I'm really excited to join this forum and meet other aquarium fans. I'm Sunny from Canada. I've been keeping a 50-gallon saltwater tank for a while, but I recently switched to a nano reef tank. I'm loving the challenge and beauty of these smaller setups.

A bit about me: I'm a web developer, and I'm working on an online tool for aquarium maintenance to make this hobby more fun and easier.

Cheers,
Sunny
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
AaaR2R2.gif


I tell ya, it's been about 20 years since I've headed North! I've always been amazed how beautiful Canada is. It's one of my favorite places to drive from point A to point B. It's green no matter WHERE you are it seems! Anyway, I digress.....Greetings and Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new