Hello from China!

Mr Blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come here to learn! Used to be a freshwater player, but I find marine tank far more attractive than freshwater tank (the reason for a saltwater tank is actually the movie Finding Nemo, clownfishes are so cute!).So last month I got my first tank, a week ago got my pair of clonefish and some corals. And so the life of having lots of fun(with no money in my pocket and loads of troubles in my tank) begins. Hope to make my tiny tank half as beautiful as yours!;)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
giphy.gif

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come here to learn! Used to be a freshwater player, but I find marine tank far more attractive than freshwater tank (the reason for a saltwater tank is actually the movie Finding Nemo, clownfishes are so cute!).So last month I got my first tank, a week ago got my pair of clonefish and some corals. And so the life of having lots of fun(with no money in my pocket and loads of troubles in my tank) begins. Hope to make my tiny tank half as beautiful as yours!;)
very cool, it's a great learning hobby! Where in China are you located?

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beijing actually, dreaming about having a marine tank since I was a child! But just got enough money(still a student,although graduate school) to start.
Awesome, I've been to Beijing and Shanghai! Both very impressive cities, although I did love Shanghai a bit more I enjoyed both very much.

OP
OP
Mr Blue

Mr Blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, I've been to Beijing and Shanghai! Both very impressive cities, although I did love Shanghai a bit more I enjoyed both very much.
I like shanghai a bit more too hah, these two cities have different vibes, but both good place to travel. Where are U from?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back