• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Hello from China!

ShepherdReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Come here to learn! Used to be a freshwater player, but I find marine tank far more attractive than freshwater tank (the reason for a saltwater tank is actually the movie Finding Nemo, clownfishes are so cute!).So last month I got my first tank, a week ago got my pair of clonefish and some corals. And so the life of having lots of fun(with no money in my pocket and loads of troubles in my tank) begins. Hope to make my tiny tank half as beautiful as yours!;)
Hello from China, welcome to the channel. You will learn from the group.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Mike Yongliang Xie

View Badges
Reaction score
Come here to learn! Used to be a freshwater player, but I find marine tank far more attractive than freshwater tank (the reason for a saltwater tank is actually the movie Finding Nemo, clownfishes are so cute!).So last month I got my first tank, a week ago got my pair of clonefish and some corals. And so the life of having lots of fun(with no money in my pocket and loads of troubles in my tank) begins. Hope to make my tiny tank half as beautiful as yours!;)
Hi Blue, I am a new player, in zhuhai, can I have you wechat ID? wish to exchange some informations on reef supply chain with you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D

Top Shelf Aquatics

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R!!
1.gif

How vigilant are you when it comes to the TDS of your RODI water?

• It is VERY important to me

Votes: 326 63.1%
  • It is somewhat important to me

Votes: 150 29.0%
  • It is NOT important to me

Votes: 31 6.0%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 10 1.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Build Your Dream Aquarium Automation System!