0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.

welcome.gif

reefluvrr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the weekend before last week i bought a gonio, a xenia, one called dasiy coral(similar to gonio,roughly translated from mandarin), some zoas, and one called Clavularia, if these are the terms

Thank you for sharing the info! I have always wondered what is available in coral hobby in China.

fishkeepinginasia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come here to learn! Used to be a freshwater player, but I find marine tank far more attractive than freshwater tank (the reason for a saltwater tank is actually the movie Finding Nemo, clownfishes are so cute!).So last month I got my first tank, a week ago got my pair of clonefish and some corals. And so the life of having lots of fun(with no money in my pocket and loads of troubles in my tank) begins. Hope to make my tiny tank half as beautiful as yours!;)
Hey! I'm in China too! I'm down in Shenzhen. Mind if I ask where you're located? I also know a gentleman here who has a reef club in Hong Kong I want to visit when the borders reopen. This is a great community. You'll love it here!

OP
OP
Mr Blue

Mr Blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I'm in China too! I'm down in Shenzhen. Mind if I ask where you're located? I also know a gentleman here who has a reef club in Hong Kong I want to visit when the borders reopen. This is a great community. You'll love it here!
Hi! I'm in Beijing, maybe a bit far from Shenzhen and Hong Kong,but its very nice to be friends with you guys in China!
To quote a reefer:We are the China reefer union!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back