Hello From Colorful Colorado!

Tony Goszulak

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, been a reef enthusiast every since I became an Open Water Diver in the Caribbean. some 20+ years ago. I've dabbled in several sizes since then 20 gal, 8 gal frag, then five years ago I set up my current system, a Red Sea 250 55 gal all in one. I've had my ups and downs with my current system but now that it's rocking my little frags have all grown up and turned my tank in a little wonder. Currently I have several major colonies of Pink and Green Hammerheads, a Rose Bubble Tip that has split three times (traded one), multiple mushroom colonies, Green Eyed Zoos, and multiple polyp colonies. I've got two Snowflake Clowns, one Bi-Colored Blenny and Two different Wrasse's, one Hooded Fairy and one Mystery.

IMG_6003.JPG


IMG_5696.JPG


IMG_6005.JPG


IMG_6004.JPG
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank!, thanks for sharing! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!! Holy Euphyllia batman!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy (1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new