Hello From Englewood Florida!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dragyn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Englewood, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Thanks for such a warm welcome and Let me fill you in a little on me!
Im Fawn, Im 30yo and I have 2 wonderful preteens. I have a passion for critters and an addiction to fish!
I have 4 tanks as of right now 1 salt and 3 fresh and a betta bowl :) I love all things aquatic and hope to become friends with each and every one of you!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new