Hello From Freshwater Backround

welcome38.jpg
 
Hello, I am a new member here. Love the vibrant colors of saltwater fish and corals, however I have never tried my hand at Saltwater. I have been in the freshwater planted tank hobby for around 20 years. I love the crossover companies that make products both for saltwater and freshwater.
This is my freshwater office tank. Trying out the Kessil A360x refugium light with the A360x Tuna sun for optimal plant growth.
Thanks for reading!

20220215_085322.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Absolutely gorgeous freshwater tank - with all the vibrant colors I had to do a double take to ensure freshwater - YOU REALLY ROCK!!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to R2R! I'm pretty new too and the people here are great!

I love your planted tank! I recently jumped into the salty side after many years of freshwater and man, this side of the hobby is pretty incredible! WAY more diversity in tank life and colors than the fresh side. Careful now, it's addicting!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new