Hello from Houston

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Thanks for the welcome, all. Love the Bernie's gif, lol. Was a great movie.

I just may take you up on your offer, too, Xaf. I'm actually in Magnolia, myself.

Overall, I'm looking at a Res Sea 250 as a potential setup. Love the Waterbox 100, but not sure the spousal unit will go for that. I'm already getting the "if that's what you want" response on the red sea. Feels like playing with a stick of lit dynamite...

As to inhabitants, I think I just fell in love with the mantis shrimp. That kind if critter is right up my alley. Thinking a peacock mantis with some easy to care for soft corals / macroalgaes might be the direction I go.
 
WELCOME 2 R2R!!! The depth is relative. Over your head is OK so long as you have a snorkel. Consider R2R as your snorkel!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new