Hello from Kansas

Roberth101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
81
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Robert. I live in Kansas with my wife and 5 kids. I have been in this Hobby for over 15 years and still am learning. Currently i am building a 75 gallon SOWLR tank. The set up was given to me by a new neighbor who purchased the house next door and it was in the garage when he purchased it. It is an older oceanic set up with a model 76 pluss trickle filter. Still in great shape. I will defenatly be looking for help with this endeavor.

20191029_103107.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R Robert and welcome to your new reefing family :)
giphy.gif


#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new