Hello from Los Angeles

20230604_203550.gif
 
Long time lurker of the forum decided to make a profile to reach out to @Zach B about my noopsyche order. I’ve had my 10g reef up and running for about 6 months now but have had planted tank set ups for over a decade. I’m not sure I can ever set up another freshwater system after diving into reef keeping. Definitely adding another tank in the near future. My current what was supposed to be “budget” tank is:
10g aqueon
Aqua clear 50 with seachem matrix and purigen
Aqua clear 20 refugium
JBJ nano ATO
AI prime HD( old version that I haven’t been able to connect to WiFi hence getting the Noopysche K7 mini)
Lots of Zoa’s, Acros, and Acans
Hygger Mini wave maker
2 clowns, mandarin goby, and watchmen goby.
Welcome to R2 R!! Sounds good so far. Yeah you will be wanting a bigger tank, it happens to all of us! How is that mandarin doing? I really want to get one.
 
Welcome to R2 R!! Sounds good so far. Yeah you will be wanting a bigger tank, it happens to all of us! How is that mandarin doing? I really want to get one.
Mandarin is doing really well. I added a bunch of pods throughout the past few months and I feed phytoplankton everyday to keep the colony growing. I see him pecking the copepods all day. Very cool to see them sleep too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new